ACOUNT MANAGEMENT – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Ron has an extensive background in developing business through key account management and engineering application support to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Account experience from initial engineering design support, RFQ process, PPAP approvals, to the start of production of each product. Working knowledge in quality process compliance, customer manufacturing scheduling/approval progressions to production program implementation, in deadline driven situations.
Project Assigments successfully delivered include:
- A great deal of profitable experience in the negotiation and administration of supplier agreements working with key decision-makers to achieve win-win solutions.
- Experience providing sales forecasting, budgeting and necessary information for accurate growth projections for strategic planning.
- Achieved ASQ certified quality improvement training with solid knowledge of TS 16949, ISO 14001, Lean Manufacturing, APQP, PPAP, VA/VE, KPI dashboards, and other regulations and guidelines.
- Effective cross-functional team experience to exceed customer expectations and achieve business objectives.
- Sales and manufacturing operations background to achieve Value Analysis/Value Engineering and Cost Savings improvements between the customer and client.
- Successfully executed business plans to ensure high-growth sales revenue results for each entity represented.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Customer Satisfaction ● Account Management ● Operations ● Program Management ● Cost Controls ● Business Analysis ● Performance Metrics ● Process Reengineering ● Quality Certifications ● Plant Communications